The Mansfield Community Center Business Partnership Program: The Business Partnership Program allows local businesses to work in collaboration with the Town of Mansfield in promoting healthy, fit and active lifestyles for their employees.
Eligibility: All local businesses that employ two or more employees are eligible for the Business Partnership Program. Eligible employees must be currently employed by the employer. Membership discounts are valid on annual memberships only.
About the Mansfield Community Center: Membership includes: use of general admission facilities ● gymnasium ● lap pool ● therapy pool ● fitness center ● indoor walking/jogging track ● teen center ● drop-in sports ● discounted fees for fitness and aquatic programs ● discounted rates for child care services and facility rentals ● limited supply of guest passes ● member rewards program ● occasional free health workshops and special events ● access to sitting room with internet access ● complimentary tea and coffee every morning ● free family fun events.
Benefits for Business Partners: A commitment to an employee wellness program can result in a reduction in health care costs, decrease in short term sick leave, drop in workers’ compensation and disability costs, and enhanced recruitment and retention for employees. As an additional benefit, Business Partners will receive one free individual membership for every 10 employees who are successfully encouraged to purchase annual memberships to the Community Center.
Benefits for Employees: There are three discount levels available for Business Partners.
Base Business Partner discount: After signing an agreement with the Town, all employees identified by the Business Partner will receive 10% off current annual membership rates. This discount is offered at no cost to the Business Partner.
Bonus Business Partner discount: Employees receive the 10% base discount; however, the Business Partner can secure additional savings for employees by making an annual contribution, the amount of which is determined by the size of the employee base. The employees of a Bonus Business Partner would then be eligible to pay resident rates for their annual membership, regardless of what town they reside in. The amounts for annual contributions are as follows:
- Full-time employee base of 100 or more: $1000 annual contribution
- Full-time employee base of 75-99: $750 annual contribution
- Full-time employee base of 50-74: $500 annual contribution
- Full-time employee base of 25-49: $250 annual contribution
- Full-time employee base of 2-24: $100 annual contribution
- 25% employer cost-share: additional 5% discount, total discount of 15%
- 50% employer cost-share: additional 10% discount, total discount of 20%
- 100% employer cost share: additional 15% discount, total discount of 25%
- Business Partners can also choose this option to complement the Bonus discount for even more savings.
Learn more at https://www.mansfieldct.gov/1667/Business-Partnerships
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Windham Region Chamber of Commerce.