How alike are we? I think we have a lot in common - now more than ever. See if this rings true for you too. I...
· Am "Zoom"ed out;
· Feel I have less time to do more required in my week than ever before;
· Am torn between enjoying working at home (or at the office with fewer public contacts) and really wanting to go "back to normal";
· Experience ambivalence when I think about returning to the hustle & bustle of pre-2020 life;
· Still grieve the loss of friends, clients and family members who died during the pandemic;
· Am vaccinated but still don't feel completely safe - and I don't know what to do with that;
· Am freakin' exhausted helping others for more than a year, while surviving this trauma myself.
We'd like to invite you to a special Chamber of Commerce Health Council Meeting.
Yes, it will be on Zoom, but maybe the last time we have to Zoom. We will NOT have a guest speaker. We will NOT talk about legislation. We will:
· support each other and listen to your trials & tribulations of the trauma survived thus far
· inspire each other with vision and self-care strategies
· share our hopes and dreams for the Health Council of the future.